Zinc Galvanized Hooks
- Material Grade
- Special Features
- Minimum order quantity
- Mild Steel
- Zinc Galvanized
- J-Hooks, U-Bolts, S-Hooks, L-Hooks and more
- Threaded and Non-Threaded (as per requirement)
- Corrosion Resistant
- Household Items, Structural Areas, and Manufacturing Industries
- As per requirement
M/S Jeetmal Murlidhar has an extensive range of Zinc Galvanized Hooks created using quality-tested raw material and advanced technology. Available in a variety of shapes, such as J-Hooks, U-Bolts, S-Hooks, and L-Hooks, these hooks are made of Mild Steel with a Zinc Galvanized finish. They have a variety of applications and are widely used as household items, pipework supports, and anchor bolts.
M/S Jeetmal Murlidhar offers a selection of hooks that are threaded, non-threaded, hold-downs, and screw-ins. Apart from this, they also offer numerous customization options to customers and can manufacture hooks according to bespoke customer requirements.
- J-Hooks: Widely used as cable support, these hooks offer flexibility and speed while eliminating any possibility of complications
- U-Bolts: These hooks are used to connect pipes through which liquid or gas needs to pass. They are also used to hold ropes together
- L-Hooks: Also known as square-cup hooks, they are usually used to fix mirrors, cabinets, and other such items
- S-Hooks: Most popular among hooks, they find use in households looking to save space. Acting as basic hanging tools, they are used to hang pots, pans, towels, jewellery, etc.
Zinc Galvanized Hooks manufactured by M/S Jeetmal Murlidhar are available in a variety of types and are available in both threaded and non-threaded versions. They also provide custom-made hooks based on bespoke customer requirements.