- Material Grade
- Surface Finish
- Special Features
- Minimum order quantity
- All MS, EN Series, and all other grades as per requirements
- Up to 6 meters
- 8 mm - 44 mm (customizable)
- Cold Drawn, Centerless Ground Bar, or as specified by the customer
- H9, H10, H11, H12, or Close tolerance of +0.00 to - 0.10
- Round, square, flat, half-round, and hexagonal (customizable)
- Defect-free surface, high tensile strength, and dimensional accuracy
- Manufacturing, Textile, Auto Industries, and more
- 500 kilograms
These superior quality bright bars are manufactured by M/S Jeetmal Murlidhar, which provides purchasers with several customization options, including multiple shapes, sizes, finishes, lengths, and dimensions. Considering the variety available, these bright bars are suitable for most machining and structural applications.
They are manufactured through a cold drawing process, which gives them a superior finish, higher machinability, dimensional accuracy, and improved mechanical properties. These bright bars can be manufactured to bespoke customer requirements and can be made readily available in round, half-round, hexagonal, square, flat and other such profiles. They can also be manufactured using different material grades like MS Series, EN Series, Low Carbon, High Carbon, or any other iron and steel series specified by customers.
The bright bars manufactured by M/S Jeetmal Murlidhar come in a total length of up to 6 meters, while the diameter ranges between 8 mm and 44 mm. The length and diameter can be customized according to customer preferences. Owing to the cold drawn manufacturing process, these bright bars have a close tolerance of +0.00 to - 0.10.
M/S Jeetmal Murlidhar is known for producing custom-made bright bars according to the specified size, tolerance, finish, and desired hardness, while keeping in mind the use-case of each bright bar. Bright bars manufactured by the organization are readily available for a minimum order quantity of 500 kg.